Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of other clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Minor Surgery
- Child Health
- Maternity Care
- Well Woman
- General Wound Care
- Stitch Removal
- Ear Syringing
- Travel Immunisations
Please click the links below to see more information on our services:
Each year we run flu clinics. You are most at risk from catching flu if you:
- are aged 65 years and above
- have asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, COPD
- have cystic fibrosis
- have chronic heart disease
- have chronic kidney failure
- have multiple sclerosis
- have chronic liver problems (such as cirrhosis/hepatitis)
- have diabetes
- have HIV
- are pregnant
- are a registered unpaid carer
- are undergoing immunosuppressive treatment
- are in long-stay residential care.
- have a BMI >40
- are pre-school, aged 2 to 5 years.
We are only able to vaccinate patients in the above groups even if the NHS has provided the vaccination in the past.
We appreciate that many individuals who are not eligible for NHS vaccination wish to protect themselves against influenza. Whilst we are unable to provide the service, there are a number of private health providers who have supplies of the influenza vaccine. If you are aged 16 years and above, please check with a local pharmacy. For secondary school patients under the age of 16, please check with JDR Healthcare in Perth on 01738 258 158.
Our clinics for eligible patients are by appointment only. Please ask at reception.